The goal of mybf is your complete satisfaction with our products. If you are not satisfied with the performance of the Product or if you have questions or concerns about its use, please contact mybf’s customer service department at email@example.com
WARRANTY CONDITIONS AND COVERAGE
mybf is pleased to provide you with a Limited Warranty for our products, as set forth and described by the terms and conditions contained herein. To activate your warranty simply go to the product registration link at the bottom of any page on my-bf.com and register your product. Please keep your original purchase receipt as evidence that the date of your claim falls within the warranty period.
The warranty coverage for our products is offered only to the owner of the product. To be covered, the product must have been distributed by mybf, and purchased directly from mybf or one of its authorized distributors. Anything replaced under this limited warranty become the exclusive property of mybf. mybf will make the final decision whether to replace any existing product or portion thereof.
Our limited warranty begins on the day the product is purchased from mybf and continues for one year from the date of purchase. mybf will replace the product that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the one-year term of this limited warranty. All replacements made under this limited warranty are free of charge. The replacement items are covered only until this limited warranty expires (i.e., one year from the original date of purchase).
MYBF DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, AND ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, THEY ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY (ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE).
These limitations or exclusions may not apply to your product because some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or they may not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from State to State.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
* Damage resulting from ordinary wear and tear of the Product;
* The failure of any part or component of the Product resulting from abuse, misuse, accidental damage, or acts of nature;
* Any component of the Product that fails because it was not designed to fit that particular model of the Product;
* Any damage caused by modifying the Product;
* Any damage resulting from anything other than a defect in workmanship or materials;
* Any incidental expense or inconvenience you may suffer due to your loss of use of the Product; and
* Any damage resulting from an Act of God or event beyond the control of mybf such as a strike, civil unrest, or other events of force majeure.